Job ID : 001
1 week 6 days ago
1 vacancies available
This position is responsible for achieving cargo business goals and coordinating all marketing, sales, and operational activities related to the independent cargo products. This position will also provide leadership to grow InterGlobe’s cargo business by developing new markets, uncovering new business opportunities and converting these opportunities into incremental revenues for the company.
• Forecasting & Budgeting: Assist the GM – Cargo to prepare annual cost and revenue budget by forecasting demand in the region for the assigned product.
• Market Intelligence: Collect market intelligence for competitor analysis.
→ Monitor sales revenues, analyze data/ trends, and provide information to the airline
representative on a regular basis.
→ Keep abreast with the market developments to fine tune sales strategies.
• Sales & Marketing Plan: Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for the assigned product.
→ Set challenging revenue targets for the assigned products in consultation with the
→ Formulate long- and short-term sales plans for the assigned product.
• Airline/Airport Regulations: Ensure strict adherence to all government laws and airline rules and regulations.
• Liaisoning: Liaison with the airline partners on strategic issues, ensure that the needs of the airline principals are addressed professionally, in a timely manner.
• Networking: Maintain effective relationships with key contacts in government and regulatory bodies including Airport Authorities.
→ Maintain effective relationships with all key customers; develop customer focus at all
levels of the Cargo organization.
→ Ensure efficient after sales service to customers, including information on schedule,
changes in schedules and cargo rates etc.
• Operations & Procedures: Co-ordinate with the cargo operations team to ensure efficient and cost-effective cargo movement.
• Staff Management: Provide leadership to build an effective Cargo team of professional, motivated, and satisfied employees.