Job ID : 002
2 weeks ago
1 vacancies available
This position is responsible for meeting customer satisfaction standards by providing fast and efficient check-in, smooth boarding and clearing passengers from transit/ lounge at the airport.
• Revenue Target: Responsible for achieving assigned revenue target by using agreeded upon marketing strategies with reporting Manager.
• Orders/Bookings: Responsible for issuance of delivery orders addressed to Customs/ Airport Authority of India.
→Responsible for issuance of catering orders for Export Cargo
→Ensure that proper booking and reservations for shipments are done on the computer.
→Responsible for verification and acceptance of Cargo and rate/ volume checks.
→Ensure that Cargo Agents issue correct Airway bills.
→Undertake issuance of Airway bill on behalf of assigned Product.
→Prepare and execute customs paperwork on behalf of assigned Product, if need be.
• Coordination: Supervise the staff and workers of Airport Authority of India while offloading of Import Cargo.
→Supervise functions performed by Cambatta staff and workers on the ramp.
→Supervise the work of the loaders and ensure that delegated work is performed in the
→Supervising Cambatta staff in offloading of planned cargo in cases of emergency.
• Cargo Handling: Undertake planning of Export Cargo for flights.
→Ensure that Planned Cargo is forwarded as booked.
→Ensure proper handling of customers on issues such as flight information, status, and
→Prepare manifests for flights on behalf of assigned Product Cargo.
→Ensure that all safety and security aspects with regard to Cargo operations are taken
• Liasioning: Laision with Airport Authority of India and Customs.