IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 63.2% as of June 2023. With its fleet of 320+ aircraft, the airline is operating 1900+ daily flights and connecting 81 domestic destinations and will soon further grow its footprint to 32 international destinations. IndiGo is amongst the fastest growing airlines in the world.
Right from the start, IndiGo’s mission has been to connect a vast and diverse India, supporting social cohesion, mobility, and economic progress. With our unparalleled network, we are giving wings to the nation, enabling air travel to all large, medium, and smaller cities across India. Our purpose of ‘Giving wings to the nation, by connecting people and aspirations’ is beautifully captured as ‘India by IndiGo’.
We are Indian at heart, international in ambition and are continuing to expand our operations.
Facts and Figures
• Domestic market share of 63.2% (in June 2023)
• 7th largest airline by daily departures
• Fleet of 320 aircraft including 166 new generation A320 NEOs, 20 A320 CEOs, 39 ATRs, 87 A321 NEOs, 2
A321 freighter and 2 B777
• 1900+ Daily Flights
• 500+ million happy customers
• Awarded with “World’s Youngest Aircraft Fleet” in the 100+ aircraft category by ch-aviation
• Ranked as the 5th most punctual mega airline in the world by the Official Aviation Guide (‘OAG’)
• Awarded as the “Best Low-Cost Airline in India & South Asia” by SkyTrax in 2023, for the 13th time in a row