IndiGo is not only the most efficient low fare operator domestically but is also comparable with global low cost airlines. We are constantly enhancing our engagement with our passengers to augment their travel experience.
IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 56.8% as of March 2023. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience. IndiGo has become synonymous with being on-time.
From multichannel direct sales (including online flight booking, call centers and airport counters), to online flight status checking, an exclusive IndiGo app for Android, we have transformed air travel in India. Today, we are India’s most preferred airline. At IndiGo, low fares come with high quality.
Facts and Figures
• Market share of 56.8% as of March 2023
• Fleet of 300 aircraft including 163 new generation A320 NEOs, 21 A320 CEOs, 39 ATRs and 81 A321 NEOs
• 1800+ Daily Flights
• 500+ million happy customers
• Recognized as a ‘Great Place to Work’ in India for 8 years in a row (2008- 2015) and for the 9th time in 2021
• Best Low-Cost Airline, in India by 'SKYTRAX World Airline Awards' for 10 consecutive years (2010-2019)
• IndiGo has been ranked as the 4th most punctual airline globally in 2018, 6th most punctual airline globally in
2019 and 3rd most punctual airline globally in 2021 by 'OAG Punctuality League'
• IndiGo has been recognized among the most valuable and strongest airline brands worldwide, as per the
'Brand Finance Airlines 50' report for two consecutive years. It ranked #43 in 2020 and moved up 7 positions
to #36 in the year 2021