Job ID : IGE02_100122
2 weeks ago
01 vacancies available
At this level, the incumbent performs complex but standard technical tasks including preventative and corrective maintenance work in office, on site, and in the field and may execute some design work also.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) tasks on the simulators and associated simulator systems.
- Assist in diagnosing and correcting problems on the simulators and associated simulator systems.
- Diagnose and correct routine problems on the simulators and associated simulator systems.
- Utilize Maintenance Management System to record and track maintenance activities.
- Train technicians in basic skills.
- Complete all designated training activities.
- Actively pursue continued professional growth and training.
- Perform preflight and post flight on all simulators.
- Perform visual alignments.
- Run and Evaluate QTG results.
- Assist with refurbishment and hardware modifications.
- Learn and comply with CAE Quality Management System.
- Provide customer service support and address customer needs in a timely manner.
- Perform logistics duties, including parts received, repair, and testing/validation.
- Perform housekeeping functions to maintain the simulators as required.
- Perform administrative tasks as required.
- Perform tasks to support the technical services group as required.